Thursday, June 18, 2009

zombie


BDC: Hey hows it goin ?
Melvin: good.you know good... Iv been reading a lot
BDC: oh yea, what about?
Melvin: David Carradine. and his death, they was a accident, but i don't know believe that shit. You know who I mean?
BDC: uh yea. that guy in Kill bill
Melvin: No man I mean real shit! Not that martial arts shit. I mean the real shit. He was famous, said he was on drugs. Do you know what happens when you become famous? You become a pimp. They said he was with some prostitute, whatever, he was married three times. crazy shit, they said he suffocated, they found him with no shoes on. I once knew some guy who suffocated. He was a bartender and got real drunk one night and went home and suffocated himself in his garage, they said it was an accident. that dude never could drink, he always got sick. You know what the hardest part about caddying at Firestone country club is? you always got walk up hills. I hate that shit. they just found some dude drowned in the water. said when they pulled him out he looked like a ghost. I don't believe this shit about Carradine, he was in westerns and in gangster movies. But wasn't no gangster. they said they found him with no shoes on and that he looked liek a ghost, no no I mean a zombie. whatever that is ?

No comments: