Thursday, June 18, 2009

apparent image

they wanted to fuck right there and then in the gas station. there was that tension that could create that spontaneous situation were anything could happen. He thought about doing it on top of the slushi and soda machines. He thought about the lights flashing on off and moments in his day dream there was an audiencse and then moments there was not. they chosse there drinks and walked up to the counter.
The man standing there was much older then them and had stains on his shirt from something that that loked liek could have been musterd? hs saide to them, " You two look happy, I can tell this about people. My apparent image lingers on my retina for two secounds rather then one. when I look at you all I se is a topographical image. You to look as deep as the gran canoyon"

No comments: